Governor Simon Lalong of Plateau State has approved the relaxation of the curfew imposed on the state from 10pm-6am to 12pm-6am.
This was contained in a statement issued on Thursday stating that the security of the state has improved. ROYAL NEWS gathered that the new directive given by the governor takes effect from Thursday 21, September 2017, (today).
- Buhari says Govs are stealing local govt funds
- Kanye West gives Kim Kardashian huge divorce parting gift
- 2023: INEC takes delivery of last batch of PVCs in Edo
- Ex-VC, Prof. Magaji Garba sentenced to 35 years in prison
- Mavin Records’ “Overloading (Overdose)”, most trending 2022 YouTube music video
- Four feared dead in accident involving Gov. Fintiri’s convoy
- Nigeria is not broke, says finance minister
- Aree of Ogele felicitates with Sulu-Gambari on SAN attainment
- 2023: INEC, NUJ collaborate on election, conflict-sensitive reporting
- Senate President cautions against Vote-trading in 2023 poll