The Basic Metal, Iron and Steel Fabricated Metal Products sector of the Manufacturers Association of Nigeria (MAN), Dr. Kamoru Yusuf, has commiserated with the national body of the group over the demise of Engr. Joseph Makoju who died yesterday.
The Group, in a condolence message issued on Tuesday, described Makoju’s death as unfortunate and regrettable adding that he was a patriotic Nigerian who gave his best to the nation in all ramifications.
“His death is a big loss to the Nigerian manufacturers in particular as well as humanity at large”, he added.
Dr. Yusuf, on behalf of the entire members of Basic Metal, Iron and Steel and Fabricated Metal Products, commiserate with the leadership of the Non- Metallic and Mineral Sectoral Group of MAN as well as the entire Nigerian manufacturers over the colossal loss.
The Group also condoled with the immediate and extended families of the deceased and prayed God to comfort and give them the fortitude to bear the irreplaceable loss.
- Emir of Ilorin condoles former AMCON chairman, Kola Belgore over wife’s death
- NiMet signs MoU with Sahel Consulting on agricultural improvement
- Buhari responsible for rot in Nigeria– Igboho
- NLC protest action may bring anarchy– TUC
- Former Kwara NUJ secretary, Timothy Nathaniel for burial Feb. 26-27
- Account for toll gate, parking lots fees since 2015, Court orders FAAN
- Adamawa hunters collaborate with Army to fight criminalities
- CSOs urge NASS to probe FG over $3.4billion COVID-19 loan, subsidy savings, others
- ARRANT NONSENSE: MURIC REPLIES MAN WHO SAID REMI TINUBU SHOULD BE KILLED
- JUST IN…. Former NBA national president, emerges as LP guber candidate in Edo