The Basic Metal, Iron and Steel Fabricated Metal Products sector of the Manufacturers Association of Nigeria (MAN), Dr. Kamoru Yusuf, has commiserated with the national body of the group over the demise of Engr. Joseph Makoju who died yesterday.
The Group, in a condolence message issued on Tuesday, described Makoju’s death as unfortunate and regrettable adding that he was a patriotic Nigerian who gave his best to the nation in all ramifications.
“His death is a big loss to the Nigerian manufacturers in particular as well as humanity at large”, he added.
Dr. Yusuf, on behalf of the entire members of Basic Metal, Iron and Steel and Fabricated Metal Products, commiserate with the leadership of the Non- Metallic and Mineral Sectoral Group of MAN as well as the entire Nigerian manufacturers over the colossal loss.
The Group also condoled with the immediate and extended families of the deceased and prayed God to comfort and give them the fortitude to bear the irreplaceable loss.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- Foundation produces 65 graduates, gets donation from Davido
- I’ll work with NASS to restructure Nigeria – Atiku
- 2023: I will end banditry in 6 months, says Wike
- Blasphemy: No ‘jungle justice’ in Islam, Group backs Sultan Abubakar
- Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, Yet He Didn’t Kill Anybody – Sheikh Gumi
- I’m only PDP presidential aspirant to win APC– Wike
- SOKOTO IMBROGLIO: MURIC CONDEMNS LOOTING, ATTACKS ON CHURCHES
- Kwara Police Spokesman, Ajayi Okasanmi loses father at 84, Gov. Abdulrazaq mourns
- Emefiele quits 2023 presidential race— Source
- 2023: We can’t afford to make mistakes, Saraki tasks Delta delegates