Popular Nigerian journalist, Adeola Fayehun, and her husband, Victor, have welcomed a baby girl. Adeola shared the good news on her Instagram page today July 6 which is her birthday.
According to her, she welcomed her baby on July 5.
”I had plans for this birthday until someone who was due in June decided to make her debut a day to my birthday (weeks after she was due)! Such a diva, trying to share birthday with me by fire by force. She’s the best birthday gift ever, and we’re very grateful to have her Happy birthday to me… well, technically us Biko, SWIPE and tell us who she looks like – team @victorfayehun or team Adeola No lie oh!”
- Kwara Governor Mourns As Ex-Women Affairs Commissioner Dies In Auto-Crash
- Naira Redesign: How CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele deceived Buhari— Oshiomhole
- Emir of Ilorin salutes Gov. Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq at 63
- Entrepreneurs count losses over scarcity of new Naira notes
- Buhari has indeed subdued Boko Haram — Buratai
- Peter Obi appeals for calm over cash crunch, challenges banks
- How I confronted insurgency as COAS – Buratai
- Kwara Speaker celebrates Gov. Abdulrazaq at 63
- 2023 polls: Buratai solicits support for Tinubu, APC
- CAN felicitates Kwara Gov., AbdulRazaq at 63