JUST IN: 15 feared dead in suicide attack
No fewer than 15 people died on Monday in a suicide bomb attack in Mashalari village (near Konduga) in Borno State.
The incidence was disclosed by rescue worker and a member of the civilian militia, ROYAL NEWS gathered.
According to the source, “There were twin suicide explosions at 11:10 am in which killed 15 and left 43 others injured.”
The eyewitness account was however backed by Babakura Kolo, from the Civilian Joint Task Force.
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Fuel subsidy: Court stops NLC, TUC, others from embarking on strike
- Kwara Gov meets labour leaders on fuel subsidy removal
- Fuel subsidy: Kwara govt. reduces workdays for civil servants
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic announces retirement from football
- NYSC presents court with documents to prove certificate forgery by Peter Mbah
- Reactions trail ‘drop’ in cooking gas price
- Professionalism and Patriotism: Toun Okewale’s achievements speak loudly
- About 490,000 Job Opportunities Awaiting Nigerians Here—NDPB
- Subsidy: Electricity workers to embark on nationwide strike
- Return missing bullet proof jeeps within 5 days– Zamfara Gov tells Matawalle