“The no case verdict is a testimony and a vindication of the incorruptibility of Dr Abubakar Bukola Saraki which some of us who are privilege to work with him have always known him for. He has always been selfless in his services to good people of Kwara State and Nigeria at large.
The judgement has also shown that his colleagues in the upper chamber of the National Assembly made the right choice by returning him unopposed as the Senate President.
Having demonstrated sufficient competence and honesty, I call on Nigerians of all strata to put aside personal sentiments and interests to join hands with all arms of government to move the country to a new height” – Gov. Ahmed.
- Tinubu better than Peter Obi, but he’s a drug lord– Reno
- Hypertension, Diabetes, Cancers, Others Responsible for 22% of Premature Deaths—WHO
- Breaking…… Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Croatia knocks out ‘confident’ Brazil from Qatar 2022 Fifa World Cup
- Cashless Policy: CBN meets Senate panel on cash withdrawal limit
- Labour Party sacks publicity secretary, Ogun chapter excos
- NUJ recognises Osoba, Dokpesi, others as icons in media industry
- Newly redesigned Naira now in banks, ready for issuance – Emefiele
- FG develops renewable energy policy to add 30,000MW of electricity
- Buhari congratulates ex-Minister of Defence, Theophilus Danjuma at 85