By Nanchang Paul, Jos
Federal High Court Jos Division on Tuesday sentenced former minister of Water Resources, Sarah Ochekpe, Raymond Dabo and Evangelist Leo Sunday Jitung to three months imprisonment each.
The three, now ex convicts have been standing trial for the past four years on charges bordering on conspiracy and money laundering.
The sentence however, has an option of fine of One Million Naira (N1,000,000).
- No room for deadline extension, JAMB Registrar, Oloyede warns prospective applicants
- VIDEOS+PHOTOS: When Buhari visited Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero
- Abiola Bawuah becomes UBA CEO in Africa
- INEC investigates viral video of extortion during PVCs collection in Enugu
- Buhari inaugurates 10mw solar plant in Kano State
- Court remands woman for pouring hot water on her co-wife in Kwara
- UNA-USA Ambassador, Lady Tee Thompson applauds KAM Holding for promoting SDGs
- Why I am not allocating land in FCT – Minister
- Nigeria records 244 confirmed cases of Lassa fever, 37 deaths in 16 states and FCT
- 2023: Kwara Hausa/Fulani community adopts NNPP guber candidate