The Ilorin Emirate Youths Development Association, (IEYDA) has condemned the ongoing attack and looting of property by some hoodlums under the guise of peaceful protest in Ilorin the Kwara State capital.
ROYAL NEWS reports that the dastardly acts started in the afetrnoon with the attack of the Ilorin Cargo Terminal where COVID-19 palliatives was looted as well as the Agro Mall along Sango road.
IEDYA National President and Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Abdullahi Babatunde and Alhaji Uthman Jagunmo stated this in a statement issued on Friday night.
- Osun Speaker, Owoeye meets Governor Adeleke
- Adeleke tasks panels to recover ”looted” state assets
- Lawmaker assures release of detained Nigerian lady in UAE
- Qatar says 500 death toll of World Cup workers recorded
- Justice Nyako seeks appointment of more judges for speedy justice dispensation
- Tinubu in Abuja not in the United States says APC PCC
- Aishatu Gobir delivers UNILORIN 219th Inaugural Lecture Dec. 1
- Late KWASU VC: University Releases Appreciation Notification
- BREAKING… IGP, Usman Baba sentenced to prison
- Arsonists cannot deter us from holding 2023 elections, INEC Chairman