Baring any last minute change, the Kwara State Governor, Alhaji Abdulfatah Ahmed, may loose his nomination ticket to contest the Kwara South Senatorial seat to the incumbent, Senator Rafiu Ibrahim.
Sources told ROYAL NEWS that the Senate President, Dr Bukola Saraki, who was perturbed by the outcome of the last week’s rerun election in the state is considering returning Sen. Ibrahim.
It was gathered that while the grapevine continue to circulate across the state, some youths visited the Governor on Friday at the Government House, Ilorin to express their solidarity and reassured him of their loyalties.
During the visit, the group threatened to decamp to the All Progressives Congress, (APC), if the speculation becomes a reality.
- EFCC takes over Uzor Kalu’s properties after conviction
- SAD…. Mimiko looses 88yr-old mother
- (SEE FULL DETAILS) Kwara commissioners and their portfolios
- BREAKING… Party loyalists storm Ilorin as Gov. Abdulrazaq swears-in 16 commissioners, 4 SAs, others
- 100 Ekiti women benefit from NITDA ICT training
- UNILORIN don reveals how theatre art can contribute to national devt.
- Man grusomely murdered in Ilorin by unknown assailants (PHOTOS)
- Sowore: Senate probes alleged court invasion by DSS operatives
- 2020: Senate considers N232.8bn budget for FCT
- Senate moves to end discrimination against women Police