Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq has appointed a new Attotney-General and Commissioner for Justice in the State.
He is Barrister Senior Ibrahim Sulyman, ROYAL NEWS has gathered. He succeeds Barr. Salman Jawondo SAN who is currently pursuing his political ambition to contest for the House of Representatives in 2023.
This is contained in a statement issued by the Governor’s spokesperson, Rafiu Ajakaye, on Wednesday.
The new appointee, a 2008 Law Graduate from the prestigious Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria was until his appointment the Honourable Commissioner for Tertiary Education in the state.
His former ministry will be overseen by the Permanent Secretary pending appointment of a new political head, the statement added.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- Dancing Senator, Ademola Adeleke declared as authentic Osun PDP candidate
- Hajj: NAHCON inaugurates, screens medical team
- PHOTO NEWS: Faces at NDC security seminar held in Abuja
- EFCC traces N130m illegal trasnfer into ex-Speaker Patricia Etteh’s account
- FCTA laments influx of beggars from states
- NERC releases update on alleged Tariff increment
- Saraki woos Osun PDP delegates, canvasses support for Adeleke
- PHOTO NEWS: Tinubu visits Kwara, salutes Emir Sulu-Gambari
- Tinubu assures of victory against any PDP candidate
- KWACCIMA pleads with FG to reopen Kwara, Niger borders