Kwara State Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq has appointed Prince Suleiman Abubakar (Sai Kayi), an All Progressives Congress stalwart, as Special Assistant Political for Central Senatorial District.
He also named Olumide Daniel Ibitoye as Special Assistant Political for South Senatorial District, according to a statement on Tuesday by Chief Press Secretary Rafiu Ajakaye.
The statement said the appointments come a few months after the Governor named Mallam AbdulKareem Yusuf Danhawa, from northern senatorial district, as a Special Assistant Political.
Popularly known as Sai Kayi, the SA Political (Central) is a 2007 graduate of Sociology and Anthropology from University of Maiduguri. An Otoge crusader, he was a prominent student union leader and former Ilorin West local government chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party in 2015.
A grassroots politician from Irepodun local government, Ibitoye holds a national diploma in Business Management.
He was at various times local government party Secretary, local government party treasurer, ward youths leader, and councilorship candidate in the local government. Ibitoye comes well recommended as a member of the ruling APC.
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution
- Lagos marks International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra
- Again, INEC office set ablaze in Imo
- No end to fuel scarcity — Oil marketers
- Naira depreciates marginally, exchanges at 445.83 to dollar
- YABATECH suspends ‘students’ week’ over shooting incident on campus