AUTHORITY of Department of State Services, (DSS), has confirmed the the embattled acting Chairman of EFCC, Ibrahim Magu, is in its custody.
ROYAL NEWS reliably gathered through a DSS source that Magu has been transfered to the headquarters of the agency along Aso Drive, Abuja following his arrest on Monday.
“Sure, Magu is with us”, the source said.
- Hypertension, Diabetes, Cancers, Others Responsible for 22% of Premature Deaths—WHO
- Breaking…… Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Croatia knocks out ‘confident’ Brazil from Qatar 2022 Fifa World Cup
- Cashless Policy: CBN meets Senate panel on cash withdrawal limit
- Labour Party sacks publicity secretary, Ogun chapter excos
- NUJ recognises Osoba, Dokpesi, others as icons in media industry
- Newly redesigned Naira now in banks, ready for issuance – Emefiele
- FG develops renewable energy policy to add 30,000MW of electricity
- Buhari congratulates ex-Minister of Defence, Theophilus Danjuma at 85
- Buhari celebrates renowned scholar, Prof. Umaru Shehu at 92