The National Incident Manager Presidential Steering Committee on COVID-19, Mukhtar Mohammed, announced this at a regular briefing of the Committee in Abuja.
Dr Mohammed said the curfew takes effect from midnight on Monday.
He explained that with effect from Tuesday, night clubs, gyms and others would remain closed till further notice.
The National Incident Manager said gatherings of religious groups and weddings among others have been reduced to 50 percent attendance while official engagements, meetings and conferences should continue to hold virtually.
- Lawan, Gbajabiamila sued over failure to cut N228.1bn NASS budget
- Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service insists on e-payment in hospitals
- Buhari invested more in vulnerable women, youth– Minister
- Buhari’s appointees sabotaging his administration– APC Stakeholders
- INEC won’t disappoint Nigerians in 2023 General Election– REC
- NYSC DG warns corps members against unauthorised trips
- 2023 election: Tinubu’s presidential bid is a divine project – Kekemeke
- 2023 Election: Clergy advises Nigerians to protect their votes
- Civil Society Organisations in Borno empathise with Nigerians over cash crunch
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement