The National Incident Manager Presidential Steering Committee on COVID-19, Mukhtar Mohammed, announced this at a regular briefing of the Committee in Abuja.
Dr Mohammed said the curfew takes effect from midnight on Monday.
He explained that with effect from Tuesday, night clubs, gyms and others would remain closed till further notice.
The National Incident Manager said gatherings of religious groups and weddings among others have been reduced to 50 percent attendance while official engagements, meetings and conferences should continue to hold virtually.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections