One hundred and ninety-five new cases of coronavirus have been recorded bringing the total number of confirmed infections in the country to 1532.
ROYAL NEWS reports that this was announced by the Nigeria Disease for Disease Control on Tuesday.
The NCDC also said that four new COVID-19 fatalities were recorded in the country.
It said, “195 new cases of #COVID19 reported – 80 in Lagos, Kano – 38, Ogun – 15, Bauchi – 15, Borno – 11, Gombe – 10, Sokoto – nine, Edo – five, Jigawa – five, Zamfara – two, Rivers – one, Enugu – one, Delta – one, FCT – one, and Nasarawa – one.
“As of 11:50 pm on the 28th April, 1532 confirmed cases of #COVID19 reported in Nigeria. Discharged: 255, Deaths: 44.”
- Court dissolves Ganduje’s daughter 16-year-old marriage, orders return of dowry
- 522,000 PVCs uncollected in Edo – INEC
- INEC to conduct mock voter accreditation in Delta
- NSCDC warn officers against careless handling of firearms during elections
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants
- INEC speaks on PVC safety as gunmen burn Anambra office
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN assures petrol will be available in two weeks
- Why we are fighting corruption — Lai Mohammed
- EFCC restates commitments to tackling electoral fraud