Sheikh Ibrahim El-Zakzaky and his wife, Zeenat, on Monday departed the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja, to India for medical treatment.
This was sequel to the order of the Kaduna State High court granting El-Zakzaky and his wife leave to undergo treatment at an Indian hospital of their choice.
The order came after the couple had spent over three years in custody.
- BREAKING…. Appeal Court declares PDP winner of Ilorin South assembly elections
- EFCC arraigns former Finance Commissioner, Demola Banu today
- Adelabu floors Seyi Makinde at Appeal Court
- Suspected political thugs set Kogi SDP secretariat ablaze
- SERAP sends anti-Buhari open letter to Archbishop of Canterbury
- SAD…Ex-Petroleum Minister dies at 83
- BREAKING…President resigns after re-election
- Buhari rejoices with Kaigama over appointment
- See full names of newly promoted Army, Naval and Airforce Officers
- Maulud Nabbiy ‘ll promote religious tolerance, says Omo-Agege