By Arowona Abdulazeez
As Christians celebrate Easter across the world, Kwara State Governor, Dr Abdulfatah Ahmed has called on Kwarans across socio-religious divides to be united and renew their commitment to moral rejuvenation of the state.
While congratulating Christians for a successful completion of lent, the Governor called on them to imbibe the lessons of the holy period and allow them reflect on their daily life. “I urge Christians to remain committed to the service of God and humanity. You should be determined to show affection, care and sympathy to all and sundry as demonstrated by Jesus Christ. As you came out pure and simple from this spiritual rejuvenation, you are expected to live an exemplary life of Jesus Christ,” the governor said.
Dr Ahmed also called on Kwarans to prayer for the success of the current administration in its determination to clean the Aegean stable and restore dignity and honour to our dear country.
The governor reiterated the determination of his administration to continue to serve the people of the state and fulfill his electoral promises.
Facebook Comments Box
- Senate approves Tinubu’s removal of Irukera as FCCPC boss
- NDDC: Senate rejects Anambra as lawmakers biker over Kogi
- Senate Summons Wike , FCT CP over spate of kidnappings
- Reps Reject NNPCL’s OVH Acquisition Report, Order Fresh Investigation
- NNPCL, OPEC Pledge Collaboration to Attract Investments, Grow Production
- COED Tech. lay-off 95 workers in Enugu over alleged irregularities
- ‘Yahoo Plus’ pushes 27yr-old man to kill father for rituals
- (PHOTOS) Army GOC visits Shehu of Borno, sues for collaboration
- NatureNews Targets 5bn Trees Plantation by 2030, Unveils ‘NaijaGreenProject’ Initiative
- NLC suspends nationwide protest