By Arowona Abdulazeez
As Christians celebrate Easter across the world, Kwara State Governor, Dr Abdulfatah Ahmed has called on Kwarans across socio-religious divides to be united and renew their commitment to moral rejuvenation of the state.
While congratulating Christians for a successful completion of lent, the Governor called on them to imbibe the lessons of the holy period and allow them reflect on their daily life. “I urge Christians to remain committed to the service of God and humanity. You should be determined to show affection, care and sympathy to all and sundry as demonstrated by Jesus Christ. As you came out pure and simple from this spiritual rejuvenation, you are expected to live an exemplary life of Jesus Christ,” the governor said.
Dr Ahmed also called on Kwarans to prayer for the success of the current administration in its determination to clean the Aegean stable and restore dignity and honour to our dear country.
The governor reiterated the determination of his administration to continue to serve the people of the state and fulfill his electoral promises.
Facebook Comments Box
- TEMPORARY BAN ON PROTEST, RALLIES AND UNLAWFUL PROCESSIONS IN KWARA
- Opinion….THE ESSENTIALS OF GBENGA POWER (1)
- 35 Muslim Personalities, Groups Set To Bag IMAN’s Awards
- New currency: NASS, INEC admit threat to general elections
- Tinubu hails Nigerian Governors over Supreme Court ruling on CBN Naira Swap policy
- Election will hold as scheduled– INEC Chairman briefs FEC
- Bank workers threaten nationwide shutdown over attacks
- Old naira extension: Tinubu hails govs over Supreme Court ruling
- Governors beg Buhari to extend naira swap deadline
- Naira Notes: Supreme Court bans FG, CBN in a temporary ruling