Fuji music living legend, Wasiu Ayinde Marshal, popularly known as K1 De Ultimate, has dismissed the video making the rounds that he is supporting the presidential ambition of the President of the Senate, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki.
The position of K1 was contained in a statement to clarify a video that had been making the rounds in the last few days, saying he had endorsed Saraki as the country’s next president.
K1, who likened that to artifice, said he is highly disappointed that someone like Saraki can be involved in such a fraud because it is evidently clear that the only person he is rooting for to become the president in 2019 is no other than President Muhammadu Buhari.
This, he said he has shown by telling the world where his loyalty belongs at every occasion lately.
K1 has also on countless occasions granted interviews to several media organizations that he is for Buhari till 2023.
According to the Fuji king, the only time he had an encounter with the Senate president was at the marriage ceremony of Mohammed Mustapha’s son in Ilorin, the Kwara State capital, in 2015, with the statement adding: “So, he has no right to circulate any song without his approval; doing so amounts to fraud.”
K1 said he is already talking with his lawyers to seek redress on the matter.
The statement added that he is also using this medium to sound it clear that he will never ever endorse someone who has acted as a betrayal to his party right from when he assumed the office till the time he left the party for the opposition.
He said: “I remain a strong party member and the only person I support to become the president in 2019 is Muhammadu Buhari.”
- 12yrs of exit: Remembering Alh. S.A. Arowona everyday with prayers
- 52 new Pharmacists emerged at UNILORIN
- Reps reject Naira swap extension, threatens Emefiele’s arrest
- UNILORIN: Female varsity don performs first cancer-of-the-eye treatment
- Fuel scarcity bites harder in Dutse as litre hits N340
- New Notes: We will monitor banks’ vaults– CBN
- Rail transport system coming to Ebonyi soon– Umahi
- Art Legendary, Oladejo Akinlonu dies at 60
- Dogara takes over today as new NYSC DG
- IsDB, UNCTAD, unite over sustainable investment