Kaduna State House of assembly has been temporary shutdown following reports that three of it’s workers have been tested positive to covid-19 pandemic.
Our correpondent who visited the Assembly premises gathered that out of the three staff that tested positive, the case of the full staff is bad and more serious, while the two others who are casual workers was miled.
One of the Police officers manning the gate of the assembly (name withheld), prevented journalists from entring the premises when visited on Wednesday afternoon on ground that no body was inside the assembly complex.
But a staff met outside the gate told our correspondent in confidence that until ongoing covid-19 test is concluded and the assembly complex is sanitized or formigated, lawmakers and staffs would not resumed duty.
The staff source also revealed that same test would be conducted in other sister agencies, ministries and the State Government house after assembly test.
He said the temporary shutdown of assembly was based on the fear and information that the three staffs tested positive have been coming to offices at Lord Lugard Hall, premises of the statte assembly chamber.
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement
- New Naira Notes: Police begins patrol of banks in Kwara
- Naira redesign: Customers urge CBN to sanction banks not paying N20,000 over the counter
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN laments inability to source products
- Gov. Akeredolu swears in new chief judge, 4 high court judges
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note