Kaduna government has announced that schools in the state re-opened on Wednesday, 18th August, 2021, after being initially closed down due to ongoing military operations against bandits in northwestern states.
The resumption date is for Junior Secondary School (JSS) III students only, and they were directed to come to school in mufti.
Kaduna state’s Commissioner for Education, Shehu Usman Muhammad said in a statement on Wednesday August 18;
“Government has approved the resumption for JSS lll students, who were scheduled to write their National Examination Council Basic Education Certificate Examination (NECO BECE) scheduled for 23rd August to 6th September 2021.
“Secondary schools are hereby directed to resume operations only for JSS lll students with effect from 18 August 2021 and to inform the students to appear multi.”
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra
- Again, INEC office set ablaze in Imo
- No end to fuel scarcity — Oil marketers
- Naira depreciates marginally, exchanges at 445.83 to dollar
- YABATECH suspends ‘students’ week’ over shooting incident on campus
- Again Twitter suspends Kanye’s account for violating rules
- Osun: Adeleke’s emergence as Gov divine– Traditional worshippers
- Aisha Buhari now wears dress meant for 3 people– Solomon Dalung
- A’Ibom YPP Guber Candidate Jailed For 42Yrs
- Abuja-Kaduna train service resumes Dec. 5– FG