Kaduna State University (KASU) on Tuesday June 8, announced the suspension of academic activities for its undergraduate students indefinitely.
KASU Registrar, Mr Samuel Manshop gave no reason for the decision but said academic activities would continue for postgraduate programmes, college of medicine, pharmaceutical sciences and part-time programmes.
“The management of KASU wishes to notify staff, students and the public that academic activities for undergraduate students have been suspended indefinitely.
“Postgraduate programmes, college of medicine, faculty of pharmaceutical sciences and part-time programmes are to continue with their activities.
“Staff are also expected to report to work as usual while management will communicate further developments.”
It is however coming after undergraduate students protested hike in school fees.
- (See Pictures) Court sends 20 internet fraudsters to jail in Oyo
- Gbenga Power rejoices with Nigerians on 63rd Independence celebrations
- CJN to inaugurate 23 Federal High Court Judges Oct 4.
- US Court Orders Release of Tinubu’s Academic Records in 48 hrs
- Kwara Proposes N239bn Revised Budget To Assembly
- Gamji Association Tasks Youths To Emulate Virtues Of Founding Fathers
- Fagbemi dissociates FG from N50bn plea bargain with Emefiele
- Nigeria @63: Peaceful co-existence is germane for nat’l growth— Emir Sulu-Gambari
- Nigeria @63: Tinubu approves new minimum wage for FG workers
- (PHOTOS) Three Internet Fraudsters Bag Jail Terms In Benin