The Group Managing Director/CEO of KAM Holding, Dr. Kamoru Yusuf, has commiserated with Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq of Kwara State over the death of his father, Alhaji A.G.F. Abdulrazaq.
He described his demise as a colossal loss to the entire nation and the international community as the fisrt Senior Advocate of Nigeria, (SAN), a former Ambassador of Nigeria to Ivory Coast, a seasoned administrator, Mutawali of Ilorin, Tafida of Zazzau, father of the incumbent governor of Kwara State and many other successful children.
Dr. Kamoru confirmed that late A.G.F. Abdulrazaq’s demise marks the end of another era of intellectualism, excellence and accomplishments. He will be missed by all, for his remarkable impact in the history, growth and development of humanity at large.
He therefore condoled the family of the deceased to accept the incidence as the Will of Allah and prayed that Allah should give them the fortitude to bear the great loss and grant the deceased Al-janatul firdaos.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment