President Muhammadu Buhari has been commended for the appointment of a former Permanent Representative to the United Nation, Professor Ibrahim Gambari, as his new Chief of Staff.
In his goodwill message signed on Wednesday, the Group Managing Director/CEO of KAM Holding Limited, Dr. Kamoru Yusuf, described Professor Gambari as an Icon, quintessential Diplomat and Administrator.
Accorimg to him, “The entire management and staff of KAM Holding Limited heartily congratulate Professor Ibrahim Agboola Gambari, CFR on his well-deserved appointment as the Chief of Staff to Nigeria’s President, His Excellency, Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR.
“We also rejoice with the Government and People of Kwara State, the Emir of Ilorin and Chairman, Kwara State Traditional Council, His Royal Highness, Alhaji (Dr.) Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari CFR over the honour done to our dear ‘State of Harmony’ by Mr. President.”
Dr. Yusuf who is also the Chairman Manufacturers Association of Nigeria, (MAN) Kwara/Kogi chapter, added that, “We are indeed confident of your ability as an intelligent and dogged Nigerian and a global citizen of repute to contribute your wealth of experience to the task of nation-building process .
“May Almighty Allah see you through the rigours of this noble office and grant you the wisdom and knowledge to excel on the job.
“We are also grateful to Mr. President for the choice of Professor Gambari to serve the nation in this capacity. Together, we shall all lift Nigeria to an exalted position among comity of nations.”
ROYAL NEWS reports that Professor Gambari was appointed to replace Mallam Abba Kyari who died recently.
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement
- New Naira Notes: Police begins patrol of banks in Kwara
- Naira redesign: Customers urge CBN to sanction banks not paying N20,000 over the counter
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN laments inability to source products
- Gov. Akeredolu swears in new chief judge, 4 high court judges
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note