President Muhammadu Buhari has been commended for the appointment of a former Permanent Representative to the United Nation, Professor Ibrahim Gambari, as his new Chief of Staff.
In his goodwill message signed on Wednesday, the Group Managing Director/CEO of KAM Holding Limited, Dr. Kamoru Yusuf, described Professor Gambari as an Icon, quintessential Diplomat and Administrator.
Accorimg to him, “The entire management and staff of KAM Holding Limited heartily congratulate Professor Ibrahim Agboola Gambari, CFR on his well-deserved appointment as the Chief of Staff to Nigeria’s President, His Excellency, Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR.
“We also rejoice with the Government and People of Kwara State, the Emir of Ilorin and Chairman, Kwara State Traditional Council, His Royal Highness, Alhaji (Dr.) Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari CFR over the honour done to our dear ‘State of Harmony’ by Mr. President.”
Dr. Yusuf who is also the Chairman Manufacturers Association of Nigeria, (MAN) Kwara/Kogi chapter, added that, “We are indeed confident of your ability as an intelligent and dogged Nigerian and a global citizen of repute to contribute your wealth of experience to the task of nation-building process .
“May Almighty Allah see you through the rigours of this noble office and grant you the wisdom and knowledge to excel on the job.
“We are also grateful to Mr. President for the choice of Professor Gambari to serve the nation in this capacity. Together, we shall all lift Nigeria to an exalted position among comity of nations.”
ROYAL NEWS reports that Professor Gambari was appointed to replace Mallam Abba Kyari who died recently.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal