INNA LILLAHI WAINA ILAEHI ROOOJIHUN
The Ibitoye family hereby announce the demise of Alhaja Nimatallahi Yusuf who died at the early hours of Sunday after a brief illness.
The deceased was the elder sister to the Group Managing Director/CEO of KAM Holding Ltd., Dr. Kamoru Yusuf.
In a statement issued by the family head, Alhaji Sikiru Yusuf, late Alhaja Nimatallahi is survived by children and grandchildren.
Burial arrangements will be conducted according to Islamic rites.
May Almighty Allah repose her soul, forgive her shortcomings and grant her eternal rest in Al-janatul firdaos (Amin).
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- NBC revokes licences of Ray Power FM, Silverbird TV, 50 other stations
- Nigerian Govt to block access to online loan firms
- No short shelf doses of COVID-19 vaccines in Nigeria — FG
- NiMet predicts 3-day rains, thunderstorms from Friday
- Emirates suspends flights to, from Nigeria
- Flight tickets skyrocket as aviation fuel hits N903
- PDP constitutes caretaker committee for Osun
- Osun Guber: Court strikes out suit against Ademola Adeleke
- Strike: Federal Govt’s offer miserable — ASUU
- Poultry farmers lament high cost of raw material