The Group Managing Director/ CEO of KAM Holding Ltd., Dr. Kamoru Yusuf, has commended the Commissioner of Police in Kwara State, CP Kayode Egbetokun, for his efforts and commitments to the fight against crime and criminality in the state.
He noted that peaceful co-existence is the major catalyst that can drive the desired growth and development in the society which has made businesses continue to thrive in the state.
Dr. Yusuf who is also the Chairman of Basic Metal, Iron, Steel and Fabricated Products of the Manufacturers’ Association of Nigeria, (MAN) stated this on Wednesday when CP Egbetokun paid him a “Thank You Visit” in his office.
The KAM Holding boss further stressed that, “I am aware of your new posting, since your assumption of office as the Police Commissioner in Kwara State, I have been following your actions and achievements with keen interest.
“You have demonstrated clearly that you are a well-trained police officer, a good team leader with the fear of God, a role model for younger officers and personnel to emulate. I thank God for you that you are leaving Kwar State without a y blemish.
“Your tenure as Kwara CP is highly remarkable and monumental. You were able to sustain the tempo of achievements recorded by your predecessors and to the glory of God you also contributed your own quotas to the state’s security architecture by maintaining law and order among our people.
“As an entrepreneur, our major concern is usually security challenges but KAM Holding and Kwara State Police Command have continued to play complementary roles in the fight against youth restiveness by creating jobs for the youths as well as providing security cover for our facilities. I am very proud of you, Kwarans are proud of you and I wish all the best in your place of posting to the glory of God and the benefit of mankind.
Earlier, CP Egbetokun thanked Dr. Yusuf for his support to the Police Command in the state and promised to always make positive references to the contributions of KAM Holding Ltd. in the nation-building processes.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Two more internet fraudsters jailed in Kwara + 2 Photos
- MAN unveils secretariat in Kwara, lauds Gov. AbdulRazaq
- Farm workers kill owner in Kwara, remanded in prison
- FG Inaugurates Nigerian Shippers’ Council Governing Board
- Artisan docked for allegedly stealing cellphone
- NIS chief warns officers against extortion in passport processing
- We engage consultant in waste management for clean, healthy environment- Oyo Govt
- Ikpeazu inaugurates ABSU governing council, approves 3 months salary arrears payment
- NAF eliminates terrorists leader, Shanono in Kaduna
- Lagos residents to pay more for waste management — LAWMA