The Group Managing Director/CEO of KAM Holding Ltd., Dr. Kamoru Yusuf has described the Chairman of Dangote Group, Alhaji Aliko Dangote, as a patriotic black citizen who has by all standards changed the narratives of industrialization positively beyond African continent.
Dr. Yusuf, in his goodwill message to Aliko Dangote on his 65th birthday affirmed that the trends of enterprenuership growth and development in Nigeria, Africa and globally cannot be complete without the consistence traces and references to him.
While elougising the virtues of Alhaji Aliko Dangote for his numerous contributions to the survival of humanity and development of the country, the KAM Holding CEO prayed Allah to grant him long life, sound health and absolute comfort in order to achieve more for the Nigerians and Africans at large.
The statement reads: “Alhaji Aliko Dangote is not only a big brother, but he is also a worthy mentor who has impacted positively on all and sundry in a bid to ensuring that younger generations develop interest in promoting the nation through enterprenuership.
“I pray that Allah give you more strengths and wisdom you desired to continue to provide quality leadership to us in the manufacturing sector of the nation’s economy.”
- ICPC arrest: D’banj reacts to alleged Npower fraud
- UK govt finally declared candidate to support in 2023 polls
- Vote en masse for me in 2023, Atiku begs Osun people
- Kwara Govt approves scholarship for Law students
- Bernard Arnault overtakes Elon Musk, emerges world’s richest
- Fuel Scarcity: Give us petrol at official ex-depot price, lPMAN tasks NNPC
- We have no hands in appointment of VCs– NUC
- World Cup quarter-finals: Morocco vs. Portugal on Saturday
- Adamawa establishes 5 sexual referral centres – Official
- Ukraine’s Volodymyr Zelenskyy named Time’s 2022 Person of the Year