Arrangements have been concluded by the authority of the Chemical Society of Nigeria (CSN) to confer the Honorary Fellowship of the society on the Chief Executive Officer of KAM Industries Nigeria Limited, Alhaji (Dr.) Kamorudeen Ibitoye Yusuf, at its 40th Annual International Conference, Workshop and Exhibition.
According to a letter signed by the CSN National Secretary, Mr. Fawehinmi Akindele, and made available to ROYAL NEWS, the event will be held on Sunday 17th-Friday 22nd at the Dialogue Resort Centre, (IT Academy), Conference Hall, Kaduna.
The letter reads: I am pleased to inform you that the Council of the Chemical Society of Nigeria, (CSN) at its 161st Regular Meeting held on 19th May, 2017 at Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta, Ogun State approved the nomination of Alhaji Kamorudeen Ibitoye Yusuf for the award of the Honorary Fellowship (FCSN) of the Society.
“This award is a result of your immense support for the activities of the Chemical Society of Nigeria in Kwara State. Please accept the hearty congratulations and assurances of the best wishes of the Executive Council and the National Council of CSN on this unique award.”
- Flooding: Wurukum Traders appeal to Gov over N2bn properties loss
- Kwara Police gets first female spokesperson, DSP Ejire-Adeyemi Adetoun
- Nigeria committed to end terrorism, maintenance of peace –Gaidam
- Kwara Govt. Kicks Against Street Begging
- (PHOTOS) Medical Laboratory Council Inducts KWASU’s 46 Newly Qualified Graduates
- 12 feared dead in ghastly auto crash in Kwara
- Gov. AbdulRazaq’s media aide, Rafiu Ajakaye warns against sensational reporting
- COAS visits Benue, pledges more military interventions in crises ridden areas
- Engr. Yunusa Yahaya’s death, a monumental loss to humanity— Emir of Okuta
- Emir Sulu-Gambari condoles with Etsu Tsaragi over Yahaya’s death