The Nigerian Metallurgical Society, (NMS) has awarded the Group Managing Director/CEO of KAM Industries Nigeria Limited , Dr. Kamorudeen Ibitoye Yusuf, with the Fellowship of the Society,(FNMS)
Popularly known as KAMWIRE, Dr. Yusuf was recognised by the society for his immense and invaluable contributions to the field of Materials and Metallurgical Industry.
It would be recalled that the multibillionaire business magnate had recently bagged the Fellowship Award of the Chemical Society of Nigeria, (FCSN) and Fellowship of the Kwara State Polytechnic among other landmark awards and recognitions .
In his acceptance speech, Dr. Kamorudeen Yusuf, promised not to relent in his efforts towards ensuring that Nigeria remains the giant of Africa especially in the Steel sector stressing that more can still be achieved for the nation through hard work and consistency.
He however thanked the Nigerian Metallurgical Society for finding him worthy of the award even as he pledged his continuous support for nation-building and human capital development in a bid to build a virile nation.
- Naira notes: CBN approves Feb. 10 as new deadline
- Buhari tackling problems others ran from– Tinubu
- Solanke-Koya urges Aviation Minister to reject payment of airfare in foreign currency
- Gusau expresses interest to run for Certified Athletic Administrator Presidency
- Lassa fever death rate raises to 13 in Edo
- APC reveals what will happen as Osinbajo absent at Tinubu’s campaign in Lagos
- Peter Obi takes campaign to Borno, promises to end insecurity
- Distribution of 2.83m mosquito nets begin in Ebonyi
- 2023: Groups target 1million votes for Tinubu in Osun
- Gov. Sanwo-Olu purchases 100 cars for Lagos civil servants