This followed the decision of the committee of all the house which was chaired by the Speaker Kabiru Alhassan Rurum.
Earlier at the plenary session on Tuesday while introducing himself before the house , Alhaji Nasiru Yusuf Gawuna promised not to betray the confidence reposed in him by the people of the state and the governor if cleared by the house.
Solacebase recalled that governor Abdullahi Umar Ganduje on Monday forwarded a letter to the house requesting the approval for the nomination of Alhaji Nasiru Yusuf Gawuna as deputy governor of the state.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 62 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate