Kano State Fire Service brought out a man from a diesel tank at a company in Kumbotso Local Government Area of the state on Monday in an unconscious state. He had a jerry can in his hand.
Spokesman of the Fire Service, Alhaji Saminu Abdullahi stated that it received an emergency call and raced to the scene to take the man out of the diesel tank.
His body was handed over to the police at Panshekara Police Division, Kano.
“Efforts to identify him proved abortive as security personnel at the company claimed they did not know him,’’ Abdullahi stated.
- Why I stripped naked to pray for Tinubu’ victory– Olaiya Igwe
- Labour Party suspends Arabambi over anti-party activities
- Asake apologizes for appearance at Birmingham shpw
- How I became Radio Presenter, Event Entertainer — Omo Culture
- Gov. Sanni Bello’s Spokesperson, Noel-Berje bags Media Personality Award
- Bandits tackles FG, military of ‘benefitting from insecurity’
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution