Governor Umar Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano State has approved the renaming of the Kano State University of Science and Technology, Wudil.
The State Executive Council approved this at its last sitting presided over by Governor Abdullahi Ganduje.
The statement said the institution is now to be called Aliko Dangote University of Science and Technology, Wudil.
The state Commissioner for Information, Malam Muhammad Garba, who revealed this in a statement on Sunday, said the development followed a recommendation by the university’s Visitation Panel.
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution
- Lagos marks International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra
- Again, INEC office set ablaze in Imo
- No end to fuel scarcity — Oil marketers
- Naira depreciates marginally, exchanges at 445.83 to dollar
- YABATECH suspends ‘students’ week’ over shooting incident on campus