After Coty bought a $200m stake in KKW Beauty Brand, Kim Kardashian West has joined the exclusive club of billionaires, and Kanye Westv tokk to his social media to celebrate his wife with a picture of vegetable and flowers.
Coty, the US cosmetics giant, has bought a 20% stake in KKW Beauty, valuing the reality TV star’s three-year-old business at $1bn (£815m).
Rapper and designer West, who also goes by Ye and has become known for making gnomic statements on social media, wrote: “I am so proud of my beautiful wife Kim Kardashian West for officially becoming a billionaire.
“You’ve weathered the craziest storms and now God is shining on you and our family So blessed this is still life So I made you this still life We love you so much.”
The message, which some described as a poem, was accompanied by a picture of a pepper, a cherry tomato, a green tomato and a couple of flowers, one of which appeared to be a pink rose.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide