After Coty bought a $200m stake in KKW Beauty Brand, Kim Kardashian West has joined the exclusive club of billionaires, and Kanye Westv tokk to his social media to celebrate his wife with a picture of vegetable and flowers.
Coty, the US cosmetics giant, has bought a 20% stake in KKW Beauty, valuing the reality TV star’s three-year-old business at $1bn (£815m).
Rapper and designer West, who also goes by Ye and has become known for making gnomic statements on social media, wrote: “I am so proud of my beautiful wife Kim Kardashian West for officially becoming a billionaire.
“You’ve weathered the craziest storms and now God is shining on you and our family So blessed this is still life So I made you this still life We love you so much.”
The message, which some described as a poem, was accompanied by a picture of a pepper, a cherry tomato, a green tomato and a couple of flowers, one of which appeared to be a pink rose.
- Respect culture of your host communities– Traditional ruler to corps members
- Court orders INEC to accept Labour Party’s candidates in 24 states
- Kwara Govt engages additional 200 sweepers to improve public hygiene
- El-Rufai insists Aso Rock cabal working against Tinubu, vows to unmask them
- Court dissolves Ganduje’s daughter 16-year-old marriage, orders return of dowry
- 522,000 PVCs uncollected in Edo – INEC
- INEC to conduct mock voter accreditation in Delta
- NSCDC warn officers against careless handling of firearms during elections
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants