Kanye West has unfollowed Kim and the Kardashian sisters on Twitter four months after she filed for divorce from the rapper.
The musician, 44, no longer follows Kim, 40, Kourtney, 42 or Khloé, 36, after the family all wished him a happy birthday on social media earlier this week.
Kanye hasn’t posted an update to his Twitter since November, but eagle-eyed fans noticed his following count had dipped after the unfollowing spree.
After discovering he had unfollowed Kim, Khloé and other Kardashians, one user wrote: ‘Kanye unfollowed all the Kardashians on twitter lol… album is gonna be a masterpiece.’
On June 8, Kim posted a photo of herself, Kanye and three of their children, writing, ‘Happy Birthday Love U for Life.’
Kanye still follows Kim on Instagram, with her being the only person he follows on the platform.
Khloé also posted a photo of herself with the former couple on his birthday, with the caption, ‘Happy birthday to my brother for life!!! Have the best birthday Ye! Sending you love and endless blessings!!’
It comes after Kim detailed the qualities she is looking for in a future partner amid her crumbling marriage to Kanye.
On the series finale of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, filmed prior to her divorce filing, Kim revealed her hopes to be in a relationship with someone who enjoyed working out with her and who also loved watching the same TV shows she did.
Reflecting on her life and marriage with Kanye during an intimate chat with her mother Kris Jenner, Kim confessed she had achieved everything she had set her mind to – yet had no partner to share that with.
On what she is seeking now, she told her mother: ”I have the extravagant, everything you could possibly imagine… But… I think I’m ready for the smaller experiences’.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo