By AbdulNaseer Argungu, Birnin Kebbi
The Kebbi State Command of the Nigeria Police Force had rescue 10 expatriates, as bandits killed four officers in Kebbi State.
Briefing journalists, the spokesperson of the command, Sp. Nafi’u Abubakar said no fewer than ten expatriates working in the tomatoes processing plant in the State were rescued after an attack by bandits.
Royal News was informed that suspected bandits in their hundreds stormed the area and kidnapped the expatriates.
SP Nafi’u Abubakar added that four police officers and a civilian, however, paid the supreme price during the encounter.
The State Government on its part, has evolved necessary security measures to guide against the ocorrance of the urgly incident.
- Labour Party suspends Arabambi over anti-party activities
- Asake apologizes for appearance at Birmingham shpw
- How I became Radio Presenter, Event Entertainer — Omo Culture
- Gov. Sanni Bello’s Spokesperson, Noel-Berje bags Media Personality Award
- Bandits tackles FG, military of ‘benefitting from insecurity’
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution
- Lagos marks International Day of Persons with Disabilities