By Abdulnaseer Argungu, Birnin Kebbi
The Kebbi State Command of the Nigeria Police Force had rescue 10 expatriates, as bandits killed four officers in Kebbi State.
Briefing journalists, the spokesperson of the command, Sp. Nafi’u Abubakar said no fewer than ten expatriates working in the tomatoes processing plant in the State were rescued after an attack by bandits.
Royal News was informed that suspected bandits in their hundreds stormed the area and kidnapped the expatriates.
SP Nafi’u Abubakar added that four police officers and a civilian, however, paid the supreme price during the encounter.
The State Government on its part, has evolved necessary security measures to guide against the occurance of the ugly incident.
- Flooding: Wurukum Traders appeal to Gov over N2bn properties loss
- Kwara Police gets first female spokesperson, DSP Ejire-Adeyemi Adetoun
- Nigeria committed to end terrorism, maintenance of peace –Gaidam
- Kwara Govt. Kicks Against Street Begging
- (PHOTOS) Medical Laboratory Council Inducts KWASU’s 46 Newly Qualified Graduates
- 12 feared dead in ghastly auto crash in Kwara
- Gov. AbdulRazaq’s media aide, Rafiu Ajakaye warns against sensational reporting
- COAS visits Benue, pledges more military interventions in crises ridden areas
- Engr. Yunusa Yahaya’s death, a monumental loss to humanity— Emir of Okuta
- Emir Sulu-Gambari condoles with Etsu Tsaragi over Yahaya’s death