By Abdulnaseer Argungu, Birnin Kebbi
The Kebbi State Command of the Nigeria Police Force had rescue 10 expatriates, as bandits killed four officers in Kebbi State.
Briefing journalists, the spokesperson of the command, Sp. Nafi’u Abubakar said no fewer than ten expatriates working in the tomatoes processing plant in the State were rescued after an attack by bandits.
Royal News was informed that suspected bandits in their hundreds stormed the area and kidnapped the expatriates.
SP Nafi’u Abubakar added that four police officers and a civilian, however, paid the supreme price during the encounter.
The State Government on its part, has evolved necessary security measures to guide against the occurance of the ugly incident.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Buhari to presents 2023 budget to NASS Oct. 7
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption
- Atala Oil Field: NUPRC under fire in Senate over wrongful re-allocation
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport