American comedian/actor, Kevin Hart and his wife, Eniko Hart have welcomed their second child together.
Eniko, 36, took to Instagram on Wednesday to announce the arrival of their daughter, Kaori Mai Hart, who they welcomed on Tuesday, September 29.
She wrote in her caption: ‘A little bit of heaven sent down to earth. welcome to the world baby girl. we couldn’t love you more. Kaori Mai Hart. 9.29.20.’
For Kevin, the new addition is his fourth child as he already has a 2-year-old son with Eniko and shares daughter Heaven, 15, and son Hendrix, 12, with his ex-wife, Torrei Hart.
- Two FRSC officers crushed to death by truck in Akwa Ibom
- World cup: Host country Qatar eliminated
- How pastors treWe both wept when Sammie Okposo told me how pastors treated him – Apostle Suleman
- My presidential ambition is for Nigeria’s future– Peter Obi
- PDP reschedules campaign flag off in Nasarawa over police permit
- UniAbuja ASUU protest unpaid salaries
- Unilorin V-C extols Prof. Gambari’s virtues @ 78
- EFCC secures 3,328 convictions in 11 months – Chairman
- Buhari condoles with family of Gospel Musician, Sammie Okposo
- Gov. Oyetola signs N138bn Budget into law