Kidnap kingpin, Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike a.k.a. Evans, is currently before the Lagos State High Court in Igbosere.
He is to be arraigned this morning before Justice Oluwatoyin Taiwo on charges bordering on kidnapping, murder and illegal possession of firearms.
The fresh charges are separate from the ones pressed against him before the Ikeja division of the court, where he was last week re-arraigned before Justice Hakeem Oshodi.
Evans was brought to court by heavily armed security operatives, some of whom manned the door to the courtroom, screening persons entering the courtroom.
Evans is now seated in the gallery flanked by prison officials as he awaits the arrival of the presiding judge.
- Naira depreciates marginally, exchanges at 445.83 to dollar
- YABATECH suspends ‘students’ week’ over shooting incident on campus
- Again Twitter suspends Kanye’s account for violating rules
- Osun: Adeleke’s emergence as Gov divine– Traditional worshippers
- Aisha Buhari now wears dress meant for 3 people– Solomon Dalung
- A’Ibom YPP Guber Candidate Jailed For 42Yrs
- Abuja-Kaduna train service resumes Dec. 5– FG
- Angry youths set ablaze Iree Oba’s Palace in Osun
- Oyetola left N76bn debt, says Osun Govt
- Gov Ademola frowns at delay in Nov salary, issues ultimatum