KIDNAPPED EX-CUSTOM BOSS RELEASED IN KWARA
Mohammed Zarma, the retired Deputy comptroller, Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) who was recently abducted in Kwara state has been released.
Although it was not clear how much was eventually paid as ransom, the source said the abductors had initially demanded N10 million which was later negotiated to N6 million.
Zarma, according to sources, was released on Monday night and recuperating at a private hospital from experience suffered from the abduction.
Spokesperson of Kwara Police Command Ajayi Okasanmi confirmed the release of the farmer.
He, however, said that he needed to make contacts before he could give details.
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Poor awareness of Tuberculosis Disease causing havoc in Nigeria – NTBLCP
- Funke Akindele deletes PDP’s political posts on Instagram page
- Popular music legand, Jaigbade Alao is dead
- We’ll review governorship, state assembly election results — INEC
- Adamawa guber: Thugs protest apparent loss of APC’s Binani
- Breaking…. Kano govt imposes 24hrs curfew as NNPP wins guber poll
- Nigeria not practising democracy but ‘Agberocracy’– Apostle Suleman
- Election victory: Kwara CMO Coordinator, Idris Haroon felicitates with Gov. AbdulRazaq
- Dikko Radda of APC declared winner Katsina guber election
- APC candidate, Ahmed Aliyu wins sokoto guber polls