Kidnappers of nine persons, including a 12-year-old boy at Pegi community, a resettlement area in Kuje Area Council of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Abuja, have requested for N10 million ransom.
The victims were kidnapped last night around 8:00pm by gunmen who dressed in military camouflage.
The gunmen shot at two vehicles, including one NISSAN Frontier and Toyota Solara. The bullets deflated the tyres and created deep holes on the vehicles. One of the victims was said to be in critical condition.
A victim who was released on health ground said the attackers could not be less than 20.
- BREAKING…. Electricity employees suspend strike action
- BREAKING…. At last, Kwara governor picks new date to swear-in commissioners
- FG urged to set up unemployment fund
- Senate seeks 20% from budget to fund constituency projects
- Senate probes PPPRA over N800bn roads maintenance fund
- Senate moves against illegal influx of foreign vessels
- Buhari, Sanwo-Olu, Marwa bemoan prevalence of drug abuse in Nigeria
- Aisha Buhari fires Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu (FULL STATEMENT)
- Senate probes N20trn unremitted stamp duties from banks, others
- Senate escapes cracks, drops Confidence Vote on Lawan