Kidnappers of nine persons, including a 12-year-old boy at Pegi community, a resettlement area in Kuje Area Council of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Abuja, have requested for N10 million ransom.
The victims were kidnapped last night around 8:00pm by gunmen who dressed in military camouflage.
The gunmen shot at two vehicles, including one NISSAN Frontier and Toyota Solara. The bullets deflated the tyres and created deep holes on the vehicles. One of the victims was said to be in critical condition.
A victim who was released on health ground said the attackers could not be less than 20.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies