There was anxiety in Kogi State on Sunday following the non-appearance of Governor Yahaya Bello in public in the last two weeks.
Sources said the governor might have been flown abroad to treat an undisclosed ailment.
All state functions have been put on hold leaving the Deputy Governor, Simon Achuba, with only the duty of receiving visitors on behalf of his boss.
However, the governor’s spokesman, Kingsley Fanwo, has denied that the governor is nursing any ailment.
- Ganduje removes travel ban for Buhari to visit Kano
- 3 policemen killed in Ebonyi by unknown gunmen
- Naira notes: CBN approves Feb. 10 as new deadline
- Buhari tackling problems others ran from– Tinubu
- Solanke-Koya urges Aviation Minister to reject payment of airfare in foreign currency
- Gusau expresses interest to run for Certified Athletic Administrator Presidency
- Lassa fever death rate raises to 13 in Edo
- APC reveals what will happen as Osinbajo absent at Tinubu’s campaign in Lagos
- Peter Obi takes campaign to Borno, promises to end insecurity
- Distribution of 2.83m mosquito nets begin in Ebonyi