Governor Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano State has been accused of running a deceptive government.
Ganduje’s predecessor, Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso, has accused his successor’s outburst while receiving PDP members at Government House, Thursday night.
Kwankwaso said Ganduje would regret his conduct and actions at the end of his tenure.
“At the end of Ganduje’s tenure in 2023, he will regret his actions, not to have formally handed over to the winner of the 2019 governorship race,” Kwankwaso added.
It will be recalled that Ganduje while receiving PDP members oat Government House, described Kwankwaso as “the most selfish person he has ever come across.”
The relationship between Kwankwaso and Ganduje has been frosty for some time.
- DMO issues 2 FGN savings bonds at N1,000 per unit
- Adamawa Govt. increases 2023 budget to N175bn
- SMEDAN empowers 90 youth with sewing machines, others in Plateau
- Rukaiya Atiku backs husband as ‘only candidate who supports women’
- Eto’o tenders apology over violent conduct
- Atiku visits Ooni, pledges restructuring
- Buhari transmits FCT 2023 Budget to Senate
- Obi has nothing to offer Nigerians says APC
- Morocco win Spain 3-0 on penalty knock out
- Kanye celebrates Saint’s 7th birthday at Kim’s house