The State Chairman of Kwara APC, Hon. Bashir Omolaja Bolarinwa has described the passage of the patriarch of the Abdulrazaq family, Alhaji AbdulGaniyu Folorunsho Abdul-Razaq, SAN as a collosal loss not only to the family, but to the nation at large.
In a condolence message by his media office, Hon. Bashir Bolarinwa said
“The late Mutawali of Ilorin, Tafida of Zazzau(Zaria) and Chairman of the Nigerian Body of Benchers was a quitessential legal role model and a potent voice in the politics of the old Northern region. He was a shining light in the Nigerian firmament.
His wealth of experience has remained invaluable overtime. We are indeed saddened by his exit at this time, however we take solace in the illustrious life he lived and the worthy legacies he left behind.
On behalf of the executive committee, elders and entire membership of our party, l commiserate with the Executive Governor of kwara state, Mallam Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq and the entire Abdulrazaq family over the passage of their patriarch.
I pray Almighty Allah to forgive his shortcomings and grant him Aljanah Firdaus, Amin.
Hon. Bashir Omolaja Bolarinwa,
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment