The Kwara State chapter of the All Progressives Congress(APC) on Wednesday suspended a former member of the House of Representatives, Hon. Mashood Mustapha.
ROYAL NEWS report that Mustapha was until recently the Special Adviser on Inter-Parliamentary Matters, Protocols and Special Duties to the Senate President, Dr Bukola Saraki.
In a statement issued by the chairman of Alanamu ward of the party, Alhaji AbdulRahman Jimoh and secretary, Mallam Abdulwasiu Kehinde, the party noted that Mustapha was suspended for disregarding the invitations of the party on the allegations of anti party activities levelled against him.
The statement noted that Mustapha failed to honour all the invitations and refused to communicate with the Party.
The motion for the suspension of Mustapha, it was learnt was moved by a former Majority Leader in the state House of Assembly, Hon. Kayode Omotose and was seconded AbdulWasiu Tetengi at an emergency meeting at Isale- Aluko, Ilorin.
The meeting was attended by APC stakeholders, elders,youths,women leaders, senatorial chairmen, zonal chairmen and zonal women leaders.
- 2023 Election: INEC won’t allow PVC collection by proxy
- Gov. Zulum appoints 7 Permanent Secretaries
- PHOTO NEWS: Reception in honour of A.B. Sulu-Gambari SAN in Abuja
- Adeleke suspends Osun election commission chair, members
- A.B. Sulu-Gambari SAN: Celebrating A Prince In The Silk (PHOTOS)
- HND holders to be employed as assistant lecturers in polytechnics – NBTE
- Naira notes redesign’ll control inflation in Nigeria — Don
- Adeleke directs heads of LGAs to take over from sacked council chairmen
- My son will play for Super Eagles – Oliseh
- Man jailed one year for possessing 101 PVCs in Sokoto