The Kwara State Governor, Alhaji AbdulFatah Ahmed, has forwarded the 2018 Supplementary budget estimate to the State House of Assembly, for legislative approval.
The Speaker, Dr. Ali Ahmad gave this indication, while reading a message from the Governor, titled “Presentation of Revised/Supplementary Budget Estimates 2018 for legislative approval” at the floor of the House.
The supplementary budget which is contained in a message dated October 30, 2018, is now N156,043,339,799 as against N190,997,425,571 representing 19% decrease.
Revised Recurrent Revenue is N93,025,713,031 against N122,829,612,016 representing 25% decrease.
The revised Recurrent Expenditure which was N80,308,252,137, with N42,521,359,879 as transfer to Capital Development Fund has reduced to N73,389,398,906 representing 3% reduction from this year’s approved Estimate.
Revised Capital Estimates according to the Speake,r is now N77,653,940,893 as against N110,689,173,434, representing 30% decrease.
The Speaker, who directed the House Leader Hon. Hassan Oyeleke to lay the Revised Appropriation Bill of the Floor of the House, said with the presentation, the Bill has passed through First Reading at the Floor of the House and mandated the House Committee on Rules and Business to Slate the Bill, for debate on the general principles of the Bill, on Wednesday.
- Everton fires Manager, Marco Silva
- Nigeria will soon be self-sufficient in rice production— Minister
- Minister launches NAVSA, to create 6million jobs in 10yrs
- Committee of CMDs raises alarm over impending problems
- When will Gov. Abdulrazaq present 2020 budget?
- Senate to IGP: Reduce checkpoints on federal highways
- Atiku decries $100bn annual foreign school fees by wealthy Nigerians
- Senate passes 2020 budget,raises estimates to N10.594trn
- Kano Assembly finally passes bill of new emirates creation into law
- SAD…Obasanjo’s Ex-Special Adviser on women affairs dies at 73