The Kwara State Governor, Alhaji AbdulFatah Ahmed, has forwarded the 2018 Supplementary budget estimate to the State House of Assembly, for legislative approval.
The Speaker, Dr. Ali Ahmad gave this indication, while reading a message from the Governor, titled “Presentation of Revised/Supplementary Budget Estimates 2018 for legislative approval” at the floor of the House.
The supplementary budget which is contained in a message dated October 30, 2018, is now N156,043,339,799 as against N190,997,425,571 representing 19% decrease.
Revised Recurrent Revenue is N93,025,713,031 against N122,829,612,016 representing 25% decrease.
The revised Recurrent Expenditure which was N80,308,252,137, with N42,521,359,879 as transfer to Capital Development Fund has reduced to N73,389,398,906 representing 3% reduction from this year’s approved Estimate.
Revised Capital Estimates according to the Speake,r is now N77,653,940,893 as against N110,689,173,434, representing 30% decrease.
The Speaker, who directed the House Leader Hon. Hassan Oyeleke to lay the Revised Appropriation Bill of the Floor of the House, said with the presentation, the Bill has passed through First Reading at the Floor of the House and mandated the House Committee on Rules and Business to Slate the Bill, for debate on the general principles of the Bill, on Wednesday.
- Hypertension, Diabetes, Cancers, Others Responsible for 22% of Premature Deaths—WHO
- Breaking…… Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Croatia knocks out ‘confident’ Brazil from Qatar 2022 Fifa World Cup
- Cashless Policy: CBN meets Senate panel on cash withdrawal limit
- Labour Party sacks publicity secretary, Ogun chapter excos
- NUJ recognises Osoba, Dokpesi, others as icons in media industry
- Newly redesigned Naira now in banks, ready for issuance – Emefiele
- FG develops renewable energy policy to add 30,000MW of electricity
- Buhari congratulates ex-Minister of Defence, Theophilus Danjuma at 85
- Buhari celebrates renowned scholar, Prof. Umaru Shehu at 92