The Kwara State Governor, Alhaji AbdulFatah Ahmed, has forwarded the 2018 Supplementary budget estimate to the State House of Assembly, for legislative approval.
The Speaker, Dr. Ali Ahmad gave this indication, while reading a message from the Governor, titled “Presentation of Revised/Supplementary Budget Estimates 2018 for legislative approval” at the floor of the House.
The supplementary budget which is contained in a message dated October 30, 2018, is now N156,043,339,799 as against N190,997,425,571 representing 19% decrease.
Revised Recurrent Revenue is N93,025,713,031 against N122,829,612,016 representing 25% decrease.
The revised Recurrent Expenditure which was N80,308,252,137, with N42,521,359,879 as transfer to Capital Development Fund has reduced to N73,389,398,906 representing 3% reduction from this year’s approved Estimate.
Revised Capital Estimates according to the Speake,r is now N77,653,940,893 as against N110,689,173,434, representing 30% decrease.
The Speaker, who directed the House Leader Hon. Hassan Oyeleke to lay the Revised Appropriation Bill of the Floor of the House, said with the presentation, the Bill has passed through First Reading at the Floor of the House and mandated the House Committee on Rules and Business to Slate the Bill, for debate on the general principles of the Bill, on Wednesday.
- PHOTO NEWS: PHOTO: EKITI DISCHARGES ONLY COVID-19 PATIENT
- FG appeals to Nigerians to comply with restrictions order
- Reps donate two months salaries to fight against Covid-19
- FAYEMI NAMES COMMITTEE MEMBERS FOR COVID-19 SUPPORT ACCOUNT
- BREAKING….. COVID-19: Kwara shuts borders, to fumigate markets
- COVID-19: Shi’ite members make fresh demands from FG on El-zakyzaky, wife (FULL STATEMENT)
- Dr. Alfa Sa’adu’s death: We’ve lost another irreplaceable asset— Emir of Ilorin
- 37yr-old France returnee becomes first COVID-19 victim in S/Leone
- SAD….COVID-19 kills 12yr-old girl
- CBN suspends cheque clearing till further notice
News2 months ago
Army approves cigarettes allowance, N20,000 salary increment for soldiers
Education4 months ago
UNILORIN education faculty emerges best in Nigeria
News10 months ago
Sokoto assembly confirms Gov Tambuwal’s 26 comissioner nominees
Politics4 months ago
Breaking… Kwara governor appoints Yinka Aluko S A Special Duties
Politics10 months ago
Breaking…GOV. ABDULRAZAQ APPOINTS COMMITTEE ON REVIEW OF SALES OF GOVT PROPERTY (See full names)
Politics5 months ago
EXPOSED…. Why Kwara Governor wants more women in his cabinet— Ajadi
Politics3 months ago
Gbemi Saraki finally breaks silence, changes political slogan
Politics10 months ago
Breaking…Kwara assembly suspends 16 LGs chairmen