By Arowona Abdulazeez
The Freelance and Independent Broadcasters’ Association of Nigeria (FIBAN) Kwara State chapter holds it’s election on Thursday July 6th,2017 ROYAL NEWS has gathered.
A chairmanship aspirant, Mr. Amosa Shola Dauda popularly known as Shola Seriki in an interview with our reporter on Friday ascertained his commitment to move the association forward in the areas of Members’ Welfare, Professionalism and harmonious working relationship with other sisters associations in the state.
He however urged members to move with the campaign slogan: “resurgence 2017”
Shola Seriki further said: “We aimed at reviving d virility of our association. Synergising our relationship with all media houses.”
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory