The Federal Accounts Allocation Committee (FA AC), which distributes monthly allocation to the three tiers of government, is to release the sum of N3,295,247,595.34 to the Kwara State Government for the month of February.
The State Commissioner for Finance, Alhaji Demola Banu announced this in a statement issued in Ilorin, the state capital on Wednesday.
Providing a breakdown of the figure, Alhaji Banu said it comprises statutory allocation of N2,275,243,896.88, Value Added Tax (VAT) of N965,405,566.10, Exchange Gain of N3,649,482.57 and Excess Bank Charges of N50,948649.79.
On their part, the 16 Local Government Councils in the state are to share the sum of N2,411,499,829.81 as monthly allocation.
According to Banu, the LG receipt comprises statutory allocation of N1,828, 065,331.04, VAT of N547,423,329.57, exchange gain of N2,407,081,13 and excess bank charges amounting to N33,604,088.07.
- Ex-CAN President, Ayo Oritsejafor’s marriage crashes
- BREAKING…CBN begins distribution of redesigned naira notes to banks
- Celine Dion cancels shows over incurable disease
- Reps disagree with CBN, orders suspension of cash withdrawal limit
- Abducted Ondo monarch regains freedom
- Petrol price disparity: Marketers issue seven-day ultimatum
- KWASSIP starts public workfare programme to alleviate poverty
- Again, naira loses to dollar, exchanges at 445.83
- Sanwo-Olu impregnated my mother in 1994 — Delta man claims he’s gov’s son
- Gov Ortom invites Buhari to commission Benue project