Kwara State Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq has approved the appointment of Idowu Rasaq Imam as Senior Special Assistant on Rural Mobilisation.
Imam is a thoroughbred politician from Adewole Ward of Ilorin West Local Government.
The Governor also appointed Ibrahim Orire, who hails from Wara Osin Ward, as Special Assistant on Transportation.
The Governor meanwhile has forwarded to the State House of Assembly the names of two nominees for the vacant cabinet slots for Ilorin South and Edu Local Government Areas.
Chief Press Secretary to the Governor
October 31, 2022
- BREAKING… IGP, Usman Baba sentenced to prison
- Arsonists cannot deter us from holding 2023 elections, INEC Chairman
- Bank failure: Depositors’ monies safe– NDIC assures
- FG approves 2-week paternity leave for civil servants
- Labour Party challenges Tinubu to open debate with Peter Obi
- Society for Peace Holds 16th Annual Conference Nov. 30
- If you think migrating legally is good for you, go– Femi Adesina
- Lagos 2023: Two guber candidates step down for Jandor
- Housewife, 20, arrested for allegedly killing her co-wife with pestle in Bauchi
- Buhari’s in-law, Sha’aban resigns from APC