Kwara State Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq has named 24-year-old Adeyi Kaosarah as his Senior Special Assistant on Youth Engagement, a statement said on Tuesday.
Similarly, the Governor has appointed Hajia Fatima Jummai Audu as Special Adviser on Women Affairs.
Kaosarah, an author who is renowned for her extensive reach within the youth constituency, is a graduate of the University of Ilorin where she is Mentor for the varsity’s empowerment beneficiaries. A youth entrepreneur, her roles entail sharing practical examples with mentees, giving mentorship on entrepreneurship, and advising on how to manage school activities with their business goal-setting, planning and implementation.
The millennial is from Ojuekun Sarumi Ward of Ilorin West local government, according to a statement by Chief Press Secretary to the Governor Rafiu Ajakaye.
Kaosarah is the member representing Kwara State on Northern States Governors’ Forum Committee on Youth Engagements, Priorities and Inclusion in Governance. She was also a member of the Kwara State Judicial Panel of Inquiry on EndSARS Protest (2020).
She was Vice President of the Faculty of Agriculture Students (UNILORIN, 2018) and Vice President of Nigerian Society for Environmental Conservation.
Kaosarah comes to the job with several certifications on youth affairs, including at continental level.
Jummai Audu, born in 1954, holds a Master’s degree in Industrial and Labour Relation (MILR) and Bachelor of Arts in Education, both from the University of Ilorin.
She was State President of the National Council of Women Society; National Secretary of the Society; a member of the Federal Government’s Implementation Committee of N50bn Agric Loan Scheme; executive member of the All Farmers’ Association of Nigeria; and Director of Ajikobi Micro Finance Bank Nigeria Limited.
She was at various times director of personnel management (DPM) in Edu, Ilorin East, Oke Ero and Isin local government areas.
Hajia Jummai, a retired teacher and one-time senatorial aspirant, is from Edu local government area of Kwara State.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal