Kwara State Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq has congratulated Engineer Sulaiman Bolakale Kawu (Agaka) on his official turbaning as Dan Iyan Ilorin, calling him a pride of Ilorin Emirate who continues to deploy his influence and resources for public good and youth development.
In a statement signed by the chief Secretary to the governor, Rafiu Ajakaye on Friday and made available to ROYAL News Daily, the Governor said the traditional honour is truly well-deserving for the Director of Works at the Rural Electrification Agency because of his good nature, his love for Ilorin culture, and his philanthropy.
“My warm felicitations and best wishes go to the new Dan Iyan Ilorin, Engineer Sulaiman Bolakale Kawu Agaka, on this day and always. His choice as the holder of this prestigious cultural rank attests to his huge contributions to the growth of our community, his support for our cultural heritage in Ilorin, and his open door policy and support especially for young people. We are indeed proud of him,” the Governor said.
“I thank His Royal Highness Mai Martaba the Emir of Ilorin, Dr. Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari, CFR, and the Emirate Council for the excellent choice of the fine gentleman as Dan Iyan Geri (Ilorin), and the recent turbaning of some other distinguished title holders of the Emirate who are all statesmen in their own right. This is cultural renaissance at its best, and I commend His Royal Highness for that.
“I pray Allah, exalted is He, to grant long life and good health to the Mai Martaba, the new Dan Iyan Ilorin, and other distinguished title holders of Ilorin Emirate to continue their selfless services of our community, ”He said.
Kwara Gov rejoices with Hon. Mustapha on birthday anniversary
Kwara State Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq has congratulated Hon. Moshood Mustapha (MM) on his birthday anniversary, praying to God Almighty to give the celebrant more years of good health and abundant grace.
“I felicitate with Hon. Moshood Mustapha on his special day. As a strong supporter of our administration and a leader of our party, All Progressives Congress (APC), Hon. MM has been consistent in mobilising support for our programmes and policies. He has indeed been a statesman and a backbone of the party,” the Governor said.
AbdulRazaq also commended the philanthropy of Honourable Mustapha and his passion for youths development, especially in partisan politics.
The Governor prays Allah to give the top politician and businessman long life and good health in his service to humanity.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption
- Atala Oil Field: NUPRC under fire in Senate over wrongful re-allocation
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)