Kwara State Governor-elect AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq has commiserated with the family of the late Serikin Driver (chief of the emir’s drivers) of Ilorin Alhaji Soliu Olarongbe who died in the early hours of Monday.
In a statement by his media aide Rafiu Ajakaye, AbdulRazaq condoled with the Emir of Ilorin, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari, and the entire Ilorin community on the passing of the late titled chief.
“The life of Alhaji Olarongbe is a lesson in loyalty, good values and commitment to the community,” the statement quoted the Governor-elect as saying.
ROYAL NEWS reports that AbdulRazaq prayed the Almighty Allah to grant Aljannah to the late Serikin Driver and give the family the fortitude to bear the loss.
- Kwara Governor Mourns As Ex-Women Affairs Commissioner Dies In Auto-Crash
- Naira Redesign: How CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele deceived Buhari— Oshiomhole
- Emir of Ilorin salutes Gov. Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq at 63
- Entrepreneurs count losses over scarcity of new Naira notes
- Buhari has indeed subdued Boko Haram — Buratai
- Peter Obi appeals for calm over cash crunch, challenges banks
- How I confronted insurgency as COAS – Buratai
- Kwara Speaker celebrates Gov. Abdulrazaq at 63
- 2023 polls: Buratai solicits support for Tinubu, APC
- CAN felicitates Kwara Gov., AbdulRazaq at 63