Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq on Friday commiserated with the opposition Peoples Democratic Party, (PDP) and the people of Ekiti local government council of the state over the death of one of the suspended Councillors, Hon. Adeniyi Kayode Emmanuel.
ROYAL NEWS reports that Emmanuel who died on Thursday was Speaker of the Ekiti Local Government Legislative Council.
The statement reads: “This is one death too many, particularly because the deceased left behind his two parents, a wife, and little children. We wish this never happened but we are all pencils in the hands of our Maker. We are therefore left with no choice but to accept God’s decision,” AbdulRazaq said in a condolence message late Thursday.
“We commiserate with the family of the deceased and the entire PDP family in the state. We commiserate with the entire suspended executive and legislative councils of Ekiti local government. We also share in the pains of his young family and pray the Almighty God to strengthen them at this sombre time and always. We also pray for the repose of his soul.”
- Asake apologizes for appearance at Birmingham shpw
- How I became Radio Presenter, Event Entertainer — Omo Culture
- Gov. Sanni Bello’s Spokesperson, Noel-Berje bags Media Personality Award
- Bandits tackles FG, military of ‘benefitting from insecurity’
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution
- Lagos marks International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra