Kwara State government has received the sum of N3.1billion fom the federal government as allocation for thr month of May 2020.
ROYAL NEWS reports that the allocation is lower by 304,379,840:55 compared with the receipt for April. Meanwhile, the 16 Locsl government area of the state got N2,374,870,281:05
The figure is lower by N187,384,602:25 compared with the April figure, according ro a statement issued by the Commissioner for Finance and Planning in the, Mrs. Florence Olasumbo Oyeyemi on Saturday.
However, it would be recalled that the federal government recently deferred all loan deductions for state governments from April 2020 to April 2021 to lessen the impact of the plummeting oil price and COVID-19 pandemic on the finances of the states.
- INEC investigates viral video of extortion during PVCs collection in Enugu
- Buhari inaugurates 10mw solar plant in Kano State
- Court remands woman for pouring hot water on her co-wife in Kwara
- UNA-USA Ambassador, Lady Tee Thompson applauds KAM Holding for promoting SDGs
- Why I am not allocating land in FCT – Minister
- Nigeria records 244 confirmed cases of Lassa fever, 37 deaths in 16 states and FCT
- 2023: Kwara Hausa/Fulani community adopts NNPP guber candidate
- LASU Senate elects Omobitan new Deputy VC
- Abuja /Kaduna train to resume operations on Tuesday
- Diezani drags EFCC to court to recover seized assets